Why the 2018 Ford Expedition Needs to Become Your Travel Vehicle of Choice
Love traveling but hate the hassle that comes with airport check-in processes or attempting to stuff your family’s belongings into a vehicle that’s just too small? Consider upgrading to the new, spacious Ford Expedition before traveling season kicks in. This impressive vehicle is not only roomy, but it also drives like a dream (which is important when you’re spending hours at a time on the road).
The 2018 Ford Expedition doesn’t skimp on great features. Some of the most notable include:
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine offers plenty of power while allowing the Ford Expedition to get best-in-class gas mileage.
- All-new 10-speed transmission.
- EPA-estimated rating of 20 mpg combined (17 mpg city and 24 mpg highway). No other full-size SUV is capable of achieving 20 mph combined.
- All three seating rows offer entertainment and charging options.
- Fits eight people with plenty of room to spare.
Combine these features with its best-in-class fuel economy, and you’ve suddenly found your ideal vacation car.
Make Your Vacation Even Better
The new Ford Expedition was made with comfort in mind. You don’t need to worry about cramming yourself or your family into rows that offer minimal leg room. Even the third row contains enough space for practically anyone to sit comfortably for extended periods of time. Make your next vacation a dream with the spacious new 2018 Ford Expedition.